Post Workout Recovery (Sour Gummy Bear
Post Workout Recovery (Sour Gummy Bear
Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
It’s HERE! The Most Effective way to maximize your time in the gym, accelerate weight loss, build lean toned muscle, maximize recovery and repair your muscles.
Some of the ingredients in Elite Edge Post mirror the ingredients in our Pre workout.
- Creatine HCL,
Research Science tells us for maximum performance and results these five ingredients need to be consumed before and after every workout.
Elite Pre and Post are designed to work synergistically together to get you maximum results!
Full doses of 8 science-backed ingredients
- 6 grams of BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio that enhances muscle growth*
- 3 grams of glutamine for better recovery and growth*
- 2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of Carnipure® L-carnitine L-tartrate to aid recovery and help enhance the body’s use of testosterone.*
- 5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts*
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results*
A Closer Look
Lets break down in detail all the ingredients in Elite Edge Post.
6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- The BCAAs are three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
- Research indicates that leucine is the most critical after workouts because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth) It also supports the body’s natural insulin release, which drives more amino acids, creatine, and carnitine from the other Ingredients into your muscle cells.
- Having a 3:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine right after your training session provides an extra bit of leucine for help boosting muscle growth without interfering the crucial role that isoleucine and valine play in this process.
2 grams of Creatine HCL
- Many studies suggest that creatine supplementation leads to significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
- Creatine HCl is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCl) group to creatine.*
- Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases creatine’s solubility in fluids, which may help increase absorption to help reduce stomach issues.*
- Clinical research suggests that one of the best times to get a serving of creatine is after workouts. This is especially true when consuming creatine along with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine,
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that gets taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.*
- Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and muscle growth.* This is especially true when taken together with creatine, as in Elite Edge Post.
- One of the best times to get a dose of beta-alanine is right after workouts when muscle fibers are primed to utilize nutrients.* Taking beta-alanine along with leucine, as in Elite Edge Post, may further enhance its uptake to keep your muscle carnosine levels maximized.*
2 grams of Carnipure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Studies suggest that L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation enhances recovery after exercise with as little as 1 gram.* The better recovery is likely due to carnitine’s ability to promote nitric oxide (NO) production and therefore increase blood flow to recovering muscles, as well as its ability to help induce an increase in muscle oxygen consumption.*
- Since carnitine requires insulin for entry into muscle cells, it’s best to supplement carnitine with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine*
3 grams of Glutamine
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body and is important for muscle recovery and growth.*
1.5 grams of Betaine
- Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a modified version of the amino acid glycine.
- Betaine supplementation has been suggested in studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
- University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine increased power and muscle force on the bench press.*
- Betaine has also been suggested to help increase protein synthesis following workouts as compared to a placebo. This may help lead to greater muscle growth in the long term.*
1,000 mg of Taurine
- Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength.*
- Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it’s critical to get an effective amount of taurine after every workout to replenish what was lost.*
5 mg of BioPerine®
- BioPerine® is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper, that contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.